| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ertholmene, Christiansø in October is quite mild at 10 °C (50 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched. A mere 44mm (1.7in) of water tumbles.
- In October the skies in Ertholmene, Christiansø are dull with on balance a trifling 3:11 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:16 long and the longest day is 11:30 long with an average length of 10:22.
- There are approximately 6:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 31.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 68.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ertholmene, Christiansø October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Ertholmene, Christiansø, Denmark
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Ertholmene, Christiansø: