| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ertholmene, Christiansø in May is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature variation/ range is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in May is dry. A mere 30mm (1.2in) of fluid tumbles.
- The skies in Ertholmene, Christiansø are quite sunny having on balance a respectable 8:42 of glaring sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 15:16 long and the longest day is 17:00 long with an average length of 16:12.
- There are approximately 7:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ertholmene, Christiansø May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Ertholmene, Christiansø, Denmark
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Ertholmene, Christiansø: