| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ertholmene, Christiansø in July is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly dry. Only 50mm (2in) of liquid is transfered.
- In July the heavens above Ertholmene, Christiansø are quite sunny with an average of a respectable 8:36 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 16:05 long and the longest day is 17:22 long with an average length of 16:50.
- There are approximately 7:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ertholmene, Christiansø July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Ertholmene, Christiansø, Denmark
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Ertholmene, Christiansø: