| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ertholmene, Christiansø in January is slightly cold at -0.5 °C (31.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in January is dry. A mere 36mm (1.4in) of water is deposited.
- The heavens above Ertholmene, Christiansø are dismal with on average just 1:25 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 7:14 long and the longest day is 8:35 long with an average length of 7:49.
- There are approximately 6:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 18.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 81.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ertholmene, Christiansø January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Ertholmene, Christiansø, Denmark
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Ertholmene, Christiansø: