| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ertholmene, Christiansø in February is slightly cold at -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6 °C (21.2 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 25mm (1in) of H2O is deposited.
- The blue above Ertholmene, Christiansø is very dim with an average of only 2:01 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 8:39 long and the longest day is 10:34 long with an average length of 9:35.
- There are approximately 7:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 21.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 78.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ertholmene, Christiansø February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Ertholmene, Christiansø, Denmark
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Ertholmene, Christiansø: