| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ertholmene, Christiansø in December is cool at 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in December is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in December is dry. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of liquid is discharged.
- In December the skies in Ertholmene, Christiansø are extremely dismal having on average a murky 0:58 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 7:07 long and the longest day is 7:31 long with an average length of 7:13.
- There are approximately 5:58 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 14% of daylight hours and cloudy 86% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ertholmene, Christiansø December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Ertholmene, Christiansø, Denmark
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Ertholmene, Christiansø: