| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ertholmene, Christiansø in August is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry. Only 51mm (2in) of water is released.
- In August the skies in Ertholmene, Christiansø are slightly sunny having on average a welcome 7:34 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:54 long and the longest day is 16:01 long with an average length of 14:59.
- There are approximately 7:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ertholmene, Christiansø August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Ertholmene, Christiansø, Denmark
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Ertholmene, Christiansø: