| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ertholmene, Christiansø in April is cool at 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched. A paltry 27mm (1.1in) of H2O tumbles.
- In April the blue above Ertholmene, Christiansø is fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:36 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:02 long and the longest day is 15:12 long with an average length of 14:08.
- There are approximately 8:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Ertholmene, Christiansø April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Ertholmene, Christiansø, Denmark
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Ertholmene, Christiansø: